Welcome to my blog. I am just another regular mom, trying to get through each and every day with my four kids, all of whom happen to be twins. Yes, I live in Massachusetts, so this is not out of the ordinary, and no, I am not looking for a reality show. I like to tell my stories about parenting with sarcasm and a sense of humor. I love my children and at times they move me to tears, some of joy, some of sadness, some of utter and total frustration! Enjoy the ride!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Double trouble....bathroom style

So, I am on the phone today (with a doctor, not a personal call people!), and I hear those words that I really have learned to loathe: "Mooooooooooooom, we neeeeeeeeeeeeeed you". As I am trying to listen to what the assistant is telling me in one ear, I hear more words, words that I now loathe even more than those first words: "we're in the baaaaaaathroom". Oh shit. This cannot be good.

I complete my call, take a deep breath and climb the stairs, like a dead man walking. Please no mess, please no mess, please no mess. Deep breath in. Deep breath out.

OK, I walk in to see the following: one child, the only one armed with a penis, standing in front of the toilet with a dumbfounded look, hanging on to said penis. The other child, who shall remain anonymous, is sitting on the little potty like she owns the thing. She says: "I was just sitting here minding my own business and then HE came in and started peeing and sprayed all over me and everything. My clothes are soaking wet. Can I still wear them? Will they stink? And look, I did a huge poop in here!!! Wipe my butt."

Well now, if that isn't a nice "how do you do", I do not know what is! Let the weekend begin!

1 comment: